1. All the exchange/international students need to respect the rules of the dormitory.
2. The exchange/international students must treat the dorm property as their own.
3. The exchange/international students should work together to keep the dormitory clean by doing trash recycling procedure, separate the trash, and dispose properly. Rooms have to be kept neat and clean at all times.
4. Get the key of your dormitory room at the academic office and you have to give it back to the academic office after you finish your project/program.
5. Should not waste water and electicity.
6. Meals (lunch and dinner) are provided from Monday until Friday by St. Aloysius Technical High School but breakfast is not provided. The exchange/international students will get the lunch and dinner box at the beginning week (1st week). Get your lunch box at 12 pm at the academic office and get your dinner box at the security office at 5:30 pm.
7. The exchange/international students are required to make a list and report to the academic office that you want to order your meals or not in the second week until last week. The fee of your meals is 60 Taiwanese Dollar (NT$ 60). You have to pay it with your money first, then the school will give you the money on your last day of your program.
8. The laundry room is located in the 4th floor above the academic office building. It is equipped with automatic washer, dryer, and irons.
9. Wireless internet access is available in limited places, such as in your dormitory room, teacher’s office, computer room, classrooms, and library. You can ask the security key of internet access at the academic office.
10. You can use the computer and the internet in teacher’s office to support your academic work. There is printer and photocopy if you want to use it.
11. You can buy snacks, drink, etc. at the school cefetaria on the first floor.
12. Smoking is strictly prohibited in St. Aloysius Technical School.
13. Do not leaving heat/AC on if you go outside.
14. Please take a picture of your certificate for the English department file.
15. Autobiography (including your country, college service time and briefly self introduction as awell as a life photo.)
16. Volunteer Report (Please hand in paper size A4, 4-6 pages reflection during the school, some photos are fine.)
17. Provide teaching materials e-files to assigned English teacher before you leave. All files will be saved as a important English learning resources.